Perbanas.org user must comply with Indonesia law and regulations. You must not upload or transfer through Perbanas.org, materials or others that:
- Breach or infringe anyone else’s rights such as patents, trademarks, trade confidential, copyright, publicity or other proprietary.
- Breach the norm of decency, abusive, and pornography.
- Advise or suggest illegal acts.
- Offensive, contravene among tribes, religions, races and groups.
- Generate misuse ideology or particular doctrine that is illegal in Indonesia jurisdiction.
- Introducing viruses or other malicious code, harmful files or programs that may damage, infect or limit the functions of computer software or hardware, or communication tools, or allow user of misuse computer and other computer connection.
By using Perbanas.org, you agree to:
- Give accurate, update, and complete information about personal detail when submitting online forms in Perbanas.org.
- Be responsible for protection and back up data, and/ used tools.
You must not access Perbanas.org in any conditions or attempts that may harm, damage, overload or interfere server and mirror server or Perbanas.org network. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access, user accounts, computer system or network, by hacking, password mining “brute force” or other attempts.
Webmaster PERBANAS will work with all law implementation official or court obligation who request or guide the vendor to disclose identity of person in charge in materials and information as stated above.